My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2015-02-09 10:08:29

drsamkhoury
Website

Periodontist Bucks County PA

Implant Dentures Offer More Benefits Than Traditional Methods

If you are facing the problem of missing teeth or need to remove all teeth in one or both jaws, then you can choose implant dentures that may allow you to have a fixed full-arch bridge fabricated as well. Today many people are choosing this technique as an alternative to wearing a full denture. It is an intricate and complex procedure performed by experts as there are adequate bone or bone augmentation procedures involved that can be performed to grow sufficient bone. This procedure is similar to single or multiple implants but multiple implants require careful diagnosis, planning and coordination before treatment begins.

Dental implants require a number of visits over several months to your periodontist. As an initial step X-rays and impressions (molds) are taken of the jaw and teeth to determine bone, gum tissue, and spacing available for an implant. The periodontist will numb the area before the implant is surgically placed into the bone and allowed to heal and integrate itself onto the bone for up to six months.

Fixed dentures are preferred over the traditional method of removal dentures because of many benefits offered by the technique. All you issues of dentures such as hard to keep in place, problems of eating, speaking and soreness will exit if you have implant overdenture. An implant overdenture fits over a dental implant with various types of attachments that provide you with excellent stability and retention of your complete dentures.

The professional periodontist in Newtown PA offer treatment for gum disease. Periodontal treatment methods depend on the type and severity of the disease. Your dentist at Dental Implant & Periodontal Surgeons, and dental hygienist will evaluate for periodontal disease and recommend the appropriate treatment. For more information visit us at http://www.drsamkhoury.com/

2015-02-09 10:08:29

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2015-05-11 12:22:06

Aaron23

Re: Periodontist Bucks County PA

I am also having lot of dental problems. I consulted many doctors and lastly a good local dentist Manhattan Beach managed to sort out my dental problems. I highly recommend them. You will surely appreciate his work and services.

Last edited by Aaron23 (2015-05-13 10:33:06)

#3 2015-05-12 07:59:01

Andr83

Well dear I don’t have any teeth problem but my best friend is suffering from toothache. I came here to get recommendations for a good dentist. You know I told her to use only the best brands of toothpaste but she used to purchase cheaper ones. Now she is regretting on her decision.

#4 2016-10-12 05:24:33

ThomasThompson

Fixed dentures are preferred over the traditional method of removal dentures because of many benefits offered by the technique. All you issues of dentures such as hard to keep in place, problems of eating, speaking and soreness will exit if you have implant overdenture. An implant overdenture fits over a dental implant with various types of attachments that provide you with excellent stability and retention of your complete dentures.

Adverts

Board footer